I'm filing one master bug to catch a lot of things, rather than being cheap
1. The "Registration Home Page" button should require a confirmation before it kicks you out of the flow you are working in. For example, if you're halfway through registering a patient, don't want to accidentally lose everything.
2. It's possible to get into a bad state - create a patient but not add illness details or BMI. (if you add patient details, click "confirm", and the click "Registration Home Page"... you'll skip Illness and BMI)
3. It's possible to totally skip "registration fees" from being created ... issue from perspective of billing.
4. You can't navigate back from BMI page to Issue page. This isn't even an issue with REST calls; we just don't allow it.
5. Print patient card vs. submit. Might want "print and submit" vs "submit".